ASCO Numatics Stainless Steel Filter Regulators
The moulded reinforced diaphragms offer a large flow and the fine pitch/dual springs ensure accurate and steady regulation, regardless of input or output pressures. With a 316L stainless steel filtering element (25μm & 5μm), the regulators are suitable for compressed air and gases.
A finned diverter guarantees effective moisture removal. The regulator bowl has a manual bleed to drain condensate. An automatic drain is available as an option.
The smooth design facilitates easy mounting and there is a separate connection for the optional pressure gauge. In addition to an impressive flow rate ranging from 2380 to 4430 l/min, the filter regulator is suitable for ambient temperatures from -40°C up to +80°C (-50°C for arctic conditions is available on request).
The series 342 stainless steel filter regulator can be installed across many industries, including chemical, petrochemical, offshore and oil & gas, refinery, power generation, pulp & paper and process plants.
ASCO Numatics Ltd
Tel: 01695 713600
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 25
- Pressure Tech Selected for Innovation: TIS Hydraulics Selects Pressure Tech for Innovative System Enhancements
- Subsea pressure regulator for depths to 3000m/10000ft
- Maintaining a constant flow of beer: By Helmut Ambros and Uwe Daebel
- Versa 316 Stainless Steel Regulators
- Emerson introduces high flow capacity tank blanketing regulators: The FisherŽ T200 Series is designed to meet the latest tank blanketing sizing guidelines and customer needs for greater flow capacity
- New Range of Pressure Reducing Valves from Aquaflow
- High Flow Insertion Regulator Offers Significant Weight Savings
- Red Dragon to Exhibit SitecnaŽ range at Offshore Europe: Showing Offshore
- Improve Efficiency, Reduce Costs, Stop Over-Engineering
- Flowstar To Stock Medenus Gas Pressure Regulators & Filters