Do you have views on valve repair?
Given that some users are now seeking ‘certified repairs’, we would particularly like to know whether you feel some form of ‘national standard’ or scheme for valve repair and/or repair technicians would be desirable.
Our next meeting is scheduled for 9th September 2008 and we would be delighted to welcome users along or to receive their views. Contact email@example.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 6
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider
- OEMs Have Important Role in Valve Repair
- Poor Repairs are Putting Plant & Lives at Risk
- BKW LAUNCH VALVE PERFORMANCE MONITORING & DIAGNOSTIC FLOW RIG
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group