Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
KKI is a core brand within the Koso Group of companies, and the new website will strengthen the company’s global presence, acting as an important resource not only for suppliers and customers but also for internal teams.
KKI’s Sales Director David Limb comments: “We are justifiably proud of our reputation, and have been working hard to ensure that we stay at the forefront of our field and continue to communicate with our customers to determine their needs. Our website will help us to demonstrate that we are more than ready for future challenges. This is the first step on a journey that will see the KKI brand continue to grow.
“Customers and suppliers will recognise that the values on which KKI is based have not changed. Regardless of where they are in the world, we will be communicating with them in a way that is clear, recognisable and, most importantly, adds value.”
Tel: (0)1484 710311
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation
- Adanac Aid Comic Relief