2015 Update Workshop
The workshop, to be held at BVAA HQ, Banbury (UK) on 21st October 2014, will include: -
• The ISO 9001: 2015 update
• Overview of Annex SL and the changes this will deliver to ISO Standards
• Session on the Proposed changes to ISO 9001: 2015
• How an organisation can address these changes
• Certification process for transition to the new standard
LRQA is one of the world’s leading certification bodies and training providers, recognised for their professionalism and contribution towards assisting customers’ drive their business improvement. All LRQA full-time trainers are professionally qualified and also registered assessors.
Delegates Fees: £240+vat BVAA Members, £360+vat non-members.
Fees include all course tuition, course materials, certificates and refreshments/lunch. Delegates can also purchase a copy of the new ISO 9001: 2015 DIS See also page 101.(draft international standard) for £30 per person. See also page 99
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 30
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- BVAA ‘Regional Meetings’
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Score Peterhead Desktop Exhibition