New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
He explains: “In the UK, a perceived shortfall in generating capacity, precipitating environmental upgrades and the need to extend the life of existing stations, continues to feed an increasing demand for clean and efficient actuation solutions in the critical operating areas of many power station installations. Exeeco has over thirty years specialist experience of not only providing these solutions but also maintaining and upgrading such assets in line with emerging new technologies.
“As a significant member of the Rotork Group of Companies, Exeeco has access to an unrivalled range of electric, electro-hydraulic, fluid power and specialised actuation solutions to meet isolating and modulating valve and damper duties in even the most inhospitable power station environments. In the longer term, conventional and nuclear new build programmes will provide further opportunities for Exeeco’s installation, commissioning and maintenance services.”
Graham, 31, joined Exeeco as an apprentice technician in 1994 and in recent years has been the Engineering Manager for the business. In his new position he is inheriting a team that has flourished under the previous leadership of Martin Cheetham, who has now left Exeeco to become a power station manager for Eon, thus becoming a customer of his old firm!
Tel: +44 (0)113 2057237
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 10
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- The Importance of Reliable Valve Torque Measurement for Predictive Maintenance
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration
- AUMA secures major water project
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years