Red Dragon to Exhibit Sitecna® range at Offshore Europe
Providing a robust and secure solution to a common problem, the new KTAM tamper proof cap is available to suit the Sitecna® regulators and filter regulators of sizes ¼˝ to ½˝. Machined from solid 316L stainless steel, the device provides the facility for preventing unauthorised access or accidental damage to the setpoint adjuster, secured by means of a hasp for padlocks or locking wire. This can be supplied ready fitted to an instrument or as a kit for retro-fitting to an installed regulator.
The second new product is the first part of the eagerly awaited extension to the existing range of ¼˝ to 1˝NPT pressure regulators, filter regulators and pneumatic filters. Now available in 1½˝ and 2˝NPT are high flow capacity pneumatic filters up to Cv=46.5 in 25bar rated 316L stainless steel or 20bar rated epoxy coated aluminium constructions. Elastomer choices are available to enhance gas compatibility and suit ambient temperature ranges down to -55°C. These products have just been announced and already carry the same ATEX and GOST EAC certification as the rest of the Sitecna® product range. The corresponding filter regulators and regulators in these sizes are expected to be released next year.
Specifically for highly corrosive environments as found offshore, Sitecna® offers additional options beyond their standard constructions:
• Offshore high build coatings for aluminium or stainless constructions
• Corrosion resistant materials such as monel, super duplex, 6MO etc can be used instead of 316L to manufacture according to project specifications.
For project engineers and managers, this ensures compliance with demanding design requirements intended to deliver extended working life of components in harsh environments, resulting in reduced operating costs.At the main entrance to Offshore Europe, follow the perimeter walkway to the left in the first hall to find the Red Dragon stand, see the new products and find out more from the Red Dragon team.
Red Dragon Ltd
Tel: 01443 772 500
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 34
- Pressure Tech Selected for Innovation: TIS Hydraulics Selects Pressure Tech for Innovative System Enhancements
- ASCO Numatics Stainless Steel Filter Regulators
- Subsea pressure regulator for depths to 3000m/10000ft
- Maintaining a constant flow of beer: By Helmut Ambros and Uwe Daebel
- Versa 316 Stainless Steel Regulators
- Emerson introduces high flow capacity tank blanketing regulators: The Fisher® T200 Series is designed to meet the latest tank blanketing sizing guidelines and customer needs for greater flow capacity
- New Range of Pressure Reducing Valves from Aquaflow
- High Flow Insertion Regulator Offers Significant Weight Savings
- Improve Efficiency, Reduce Costs, Stop Over-Engineering
- Flowstar To Stock Medenus Gas Pressure Regulators & Filters