Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
Rotork Fluid Systems has received orders for GH range actuators from valvemakers including Tomoe in the UK and Cooper Cameron in Italy for this significant project, which will produce oil from thirteen deep water wells in the Campos Basin, off the south eastern coast of Brazil. The huge vessel will have a daily capacity to produce 180,000 barrels of oil and compress 6 million cubic metres of natural gas from the Roncador Field.
Pictured with the valve and actuator is Neil Harden, Tomoe’s General Manager Sales & Marketing.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 5
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation
- BVAA Chairman Bill Whiteley leaves Rotork after twelve years as Chief Executive Officer
- The Importance of Reliable Valve Torque Measurement for Predictive Maintenance
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration
- AUMA secures major water project
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years