Rotork acquires Remote Control Sweden
Remote Control Sweden has been trading since 1961 and, under the ownership of Per Larsson, the company has developed a worldwide reputation for quality and service as a manufacturer of pneumatic valve actuators and associated control systems.
Remote Control Sweden (RCS) is the latest acquisition in Rotork’s expanding Fluid Systems division, providing it with a range of complementary products and market opportunities. RCS products will continue to be marketed through their existing sales channels and integrated into Rotork’s extensive international sales network.
Commenting on the acquisition, Alex Busby, Managing Director of Rotork Fluid Systems said:
"RCS complements Rotork’s existing medium to heavy duty range of pneumatic and hydraulic actuators and brings with it a reputation for quality and service, strengthening our reputation as the actuator company of choice. The acquisition increases our ability to provide a single source for these products and enhances our presence in existing and new market areas."
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 5
- Emerson Process Management - Valve Automation 1 Force Driving All Valves...Everywhere!
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- Rotork appoints UK distributor for Remote Control valve actuators
- Flowserve MaxFlo 3 and NR Diaphragm Actuator Granted SIL 3 Certification
- Offshore Vietnam actuation contract includes High Integrity Pressure Protection System
- Actuated Solutions Ltd: A company profile
- Asian gas plant contract continues Rotork’s success with Gasco
- A company profile by Actuated Solutions Ltd
- New Flowserve Heavy-Duty Actuator Extends Cycle Life and Reduces Maintenance
- Flowserve launches Heavy Duty Actuator