BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’
Also pictured is BVAA’s Director Rob Bartlett, but where is he? There’s £50 to the charity of your choice if you can correctly identify this ‘beauty of the world.’ First correct email to firstname.lastname@example.org wins.
Our congratulations to Ian Miller-Hall of M W Kellogg Ltd, Greenford (UK), who was the first of many to correctly identify that Sebastian Heap was pictured in the last issue of Valve User with a 1962 Chevrolet Corvette. A cheque for £75.00 has been donated to the Shooting Star Children’s Hospice, for whom MWKL staff have already raised £25,000 this year!
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- BVAA’s New DVD!
- Training - Simply Not An Option
- Technical Update - ASME and European Material Testing Requirements BVAA Technical Consultant Peter Churm reports...
- New Name, New Emphasis: Welcome by BVAA Director, Rob Bartlett
- BVAA at 70 - Stronger than ever!: Hello and welcome to the eleventh issue of Valve User magazine!
- Mad Hatters
- ‘Barmy’ ‘Brollies’
- BVAA and Industry - Still Busy
- BVAA ‘Mad Hatters’: How far can you go wearing a BVAA Hat?
- Engineering - The Way Back