BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson
If you have views on the state of valve repair in the UK and beyond, let us know.
Left to right: BVAA Valve WG Chairman Geoff Newman, Technical Consultant Peter Churm, Director Rob Bartlett, Greg Johnson, BVAA Chairman David Caines and Comid’s Alex Simmons.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider
- OEMs Have Important Role in Valve Repair
- Poor Repairs are Putting Plant & Lives at Risk
- Do you have views on valve repair?
- BKW LAUNCH VALVE PERFORMANCE MONITORING & DIAGNOSTIC FLOW RIG
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group