BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson
If you have views on the state of valve repair in the UK and beyond, let us know.
Left to right: BVAA Valve WG Chairman Geoff Newman, Technical Consultant Peter Churm, Director Rob Bartlett, Greg Johnson, BVAA Chairman David Caines and Comid’s Alex Simmons.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Supply, Service, Repair- On Demand, On Time, Every Time: Company Overview Valve disassembly area- Intelligent Partnerships
- Fisher® Certifies ESI
- Valve reconditioning can save time and money
- Comid Announces Link Up with BLAC Inc.
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider