Matt and his co-director David Kelly formed a strong and successful partnership that saw BiS achieve continued growth in recent years. With a strong management team and reliable work force already in place, earlier this year the Directors decided the time was right to promote their products and services more actively, and in August BiS were pleased to welcome Mark Harris, formerly of Hale Hamilton Valves, in the new role of Business Development Manager. BiS are confident that Mark’s wide market experience and contacts throughout the valve industry will contribute greatly to the company’s continued success.
BiS Valves, Tel: 01202 896322.
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- ASCO Numatics introduces air operated valves
- Bestobell LNG Supplies First of Five Skaugen Multigas Carriers
- Flowserve NAF-ProCap Valve
- Flowserve Swing Check Valves
- Fisher Cavitation Control for Dirty Service