NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
Importantly the one-piece wafer-thin disc stem of the Keystone Optiseal combines high strength with positive disc control while offering minimal disc obstruction to flow. The disc stem can be offered with a polished finish making it ideal for hygienic duty.
The new seat is rated for 150 degrees centigrade constant service while also offering excellent abrasion resistance for brewing, a variety of other hygienic applications and semi-aggressive chemical industries. As with previous models the primary seat formed by the seat/shaft/hub assembly exceeds the pressure rating of the valve ensuring that the body is totally isolated from the flowing medium.
The valve body is also finished in silver Ameron PSX700, a unique high gloss engineered siloxane to suit the rigorous requirements of the hygienic market.
Tyco Valves & Controls Distribution, Tel: 01858 467 281
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 4
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- BVAA ‘OnTour’
- Does your packing set really need end rings?
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves
- Leeds Valve at OTC, Houston An overview by Leeds Valve MD Steven Heap.
- Tomoe Appoints Distributor in Sweden
- HOBBS SUCCESS CONTINUES
- Tomoe Japan Secures Saudi Electric Company Shuaibah Contract in Partnership with Rotork
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion