Advanced Valve Solutions has Moved!
The reason for the move was the growth of the business and the addition of new staff during, a very successful, 2016. The new location gives us much needed, additional sales office and meeting space and also gives us our own in-house training facilities.
We will be making extensive use of the training facilities over the coming months so watch this space for more news! If you would be interested in AVS running a Valves &More workshop for your organisation, then please contact us.
Advanced Valve Solutions UK Ltd, 8 Solway Court, Coppicemere Drive, Cheshire, CW1 6LD.
Tel: +44 (0)1270 586944 Email: email@example.com Web: www.advancedvalves.co.uk
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd