Actuated Solutions Launches Next Generation Electric Quarter Turn Actuator
Building on the reliability and versatility of its bestselling HQ-004 product, the innovative HQ-005 adds further functionality and features that make it one of the most advanced general purpose actuators on the market.
Key innovations of the HQ-005 include a high visibility beacon, LED status indicators and a manual override hand wheel for ease of use. It will also automatically detect 110v or 240v and whether AC or DC is present on the 24v option. Precision engineering, including a brushless motor for increased reliability, means the HQ-005 delivers an impressive 70% duty rating, and its hard-anodised finish is certified to IP67. What’s more, a built-in electronic torque limiter will automatically cut the power, if required, to prevent damage to the motor. These new features, as well as 10NM more torque and attractive price point, are sure to make the HQ-005 an instant hit - as Actuated Solutions’ Managing Director, Paul Slaughter, confirms:
“The new HQ-005 is pushing the boundaries of what is possible to achieve with an actuator of this size. We thought we’d exhausted functional potential with our bestselling HQ-004, but we’ve managed to go a stage further with this new product and I’ll be very interested to see how the market reacts. I am sure our customers will find the new features on the HQ-005 incredibly useful and, in some cases, game changing.”
Available in Europe exclusively from Actuated Solutions, the HQ-005 is fully interchangeable with the HQ-004 and will act as an advanced alternative in many applications. Additional feedback switches and unique direct mounting system (covering F3, F4, F5, and F7) offer greater flexibility as well as functionality. The most popular market applications are likely to be in the water, building services and general process sectors, although wider uses are expected.
For more information please contact your local independent distributor, or visit their website.
Tel: +44(0)1243 827469
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.Actuated-Solutions.co.uk
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- AUMA secures major water project
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants
- Rotork aids Regeneration: Rotork actuators at the centre of successful UK environmental regeneration