Pentair Valves & Controls Offers Effective Approach
Pentair is working with major companies around the world to promote and implement standardization programs and processes with the goal of increasing efficiency and reducing total cost of ownership in areas such as procurement, installation, and maintenance of valves and controls equipment, and inventory control processes across multiple sites.
“The concept of standardization of equipment within global chemical and petrochemical companies to lower the total cost of ownership of valves and controls and use the best possible technology is a very important approach to supporting our customers,” said Christof Lindner, director of Pentair Valves & Controls Global Accounts for the Chemical and Petrochemical Industry. “Pentair has created an effective process that can potentially save chemical and petrochemical companies millions of dollars by standardizing models of valves and controls equipment to increase reliability and efficiency and deliver proven results. The Pentair team collaborates with customers, evaluating their valve requirements and developing a customized standardization plan that can be implemented across multiple plant facilities in various regions of the world.”
Total cost of ownership benefits that customers can expect include, but are not limited to:
• Cost savings by commonly used processes across the enterprise to define, specify, and order technical equipment such as valves and controls;
• Availability of products on short notice to allow quick response and delivery to solve customers’ problems;
• Technology-driven product standardization with reliable high quality products that significantly reduce plant down times, unexpected outages, and operational issues;
• Technical support and consultancy provided by dedicated Pentair representatives to enhance partnerships and identify new areas for improvements for customers; and,
• Long-term commitment and solutions-oriented teams to help customers with their toughest challenges and, thus, deliver best value and TCO.
For more informaton about this approach, please contact Christof on Christof.Lindner@pentair.com. For further information about Pentair Valves & Controls solutions, please visit the below website.
Pentair entered into an agreement in August 2016 to sell its Valves & Controls business. To read the official announcement, please visit their website.
Tel: +44(0)1858 467281
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd