An Even More Extensive Catalogue of Products from Leengate Valves
Leengate Valves are pleased to announce even further extensions to their ZETKAMA range with the addition of electronic control globe valves.
With self-diagnostics, Wi-Fi connectivity and easily readable event log, these high-tech control valves sit on the cutting edge of valve technology. Further key features include USB connectivity to download relevant diagnostics & transfer updates and an easy to use LCD monitor so that engineers can properly monitor and precisely control flow as required.
ZETKAMA is one of the largest manufacturers of industrial valves in Europe, operating its own foundry and producing many different types of valves.
Leengate valves have been working with ZETKAMA for several years and these control valves are just the latest addition to a large range which already includes a vast range of double regulating and balancing valves, check valves and ductile iron and cast steel globe valves and strainers.
Previous additions to Leengate Valves’ ZETKAMA range include screwed and flanged safety relief valves in cast iron, ductile iron and cast steel; up to 100 Bar and 400mm in size. These relief valves are suitable for Air, Liquid and Steam service and are supported by
a full calibration service operated by Leengate Valves.
For more information or to see the current ZETKAMA range available from Leengate Valves, visit their website or the ZETKAMA website: www.zetkama.com
Tel: +44(0) 1773 521555
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- BiS Valves
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- China builds its first LNG plant…
- Weir Valves & Controls Blakeborough -X-Stream Varistage Trim at Keadby Power Station, UK
- Koso Kent Introl - What’s in a Name?