Bonomi (UK) Ltd Aids Customer Design with 3D Drawing Solution
The company’s ability to offer 3D images of valve and actuators assemblies, means that its customers can preview systems and assess the compatibility of components, before committing to a final design brief.
The service will help customers highlight and eradicate potential issues in system design at the concept stage before build commences, thereby saving time and removing the associated costs of re-design.
Bonomi holds an extensive library of images which can be quickly adapted to illustrate customers’ proposed designs. 3D drawings can be supplied in multiple formats to meet the requirements of a variety of end users and OEMs.
Tel: +44(0)24 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- BVAA ‘OnTour’
- Does your packing set really need end rings?
- ISO 14000 & FDA APPROVALS FOR HARDIDE
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- ITT Corporation to Acquire International Motion Control
- A COATING FOR OPTIMUM VALVE PERFORMANCE
- Norgren - Making customers more successful worldwide
- Bifold AXIS Manifold System Revolutionizes Valve Actuator Control
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- ASCO Numatics Introduces Series 342 Stainless Steel Filter Regulator to Complement Solenoid Valve Range