Seetru: Over 65 Years of Quality, Innovation & Service
In January 2016, we released a new line of Safety Relief Valves to the market which offer an added level of versatility and practicality. The LGS® (Liquid/Gas/Steam) range of pressure relief devices have been designed to function and protect a much wider range of systems and applications.
LGS® Safety Relief Valves
The Seetru LGS® Multi-Purpose Safety Relief Valve range represents state-of-the-art design with dual guided spindle as well as the Seetru Rock-Seal™ seal technology for repeatable high performance sealing. It is a high-quality valve of modular design and construction incorporating the Seetru proprietary compact design technology – providing a highly cost-effective range of valve solutions. LGS® valves have a robust and re¬liable construction designed for the widest range of industrial applications. The LGS® range is suitable for a wide variation in flow characteristics, coping with both low volume and high relief capacity applications.
Features of the LGS® Safety Valve
• Bronze body with dezincification resistant brass wetted parts; stainless steel spring, spindle and seal retainer
• Size range 15mm to 50mm (˝˝ BSP to 2˝ BSP)
• PTFE or EPDM sealing as standard (other seal materials available upon request)
• Self-draining design
• Pressure range: 0.2 to 24 bar g. (steam up to 14 bar g. with PTFE seals, contact Seetru for information on other seals)
• Temperatures -60°C to +200°C with PTFE seals (EPDM -45°C to +140°C)
• Open lever or sealed cap
• Designed in accordance with the requirements of BS EN ISO 4126 Part 1 and CE marked as a Category IV Safety Accessory
• Supplied with Certificate of Conformity, EN 10204 3.1 material certification available on request
• Degrease for oxygen available on request
• Easy to fit spares kit
• Male x Male Adapters available
• Test certificate supplied free of charge
• WRAS Approved
More Stock Valves for Quick Delivery
We have a reliable Same-Day-Despatch service for our LGS® Range which we have recently extended to include additional types and models of Safety Valves. Visit the Seetru website for more information.
Tel: +44(0)117 930 6148
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- BiS Valves
- Sizing safety valves for supercritical steam boilers
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- Single Source HIPPS from BEL Valves and Hima-Sella
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- BEL Valves: ‘One Stop Shop’ suppliers take pain out of specifying and certifying HIPPS