Full Range of Brandoni Valves Available from Leengate Valves
Founded in 1961, Brandoni have been in business for over 55 years and have been working closely with Leengate Valves in order to bring their high quality, Italian made, ball valves, check valves, control valves and butterfly valves to the UK market.
Leengate Valves holds stock of a full range of Brandoni butterfly valves in both stainless steel and ductile iron with various liners, including EPDM, NBR, PTFE and Viton. With EPDM valves available up to 12˝ from stock WRAS approved and larger WRAS approved valves available to order. Stocks of Brandoni butterfly valves cover sizes up to a massive 24 inches and with gearboxes, stem extensions and chain wheel drives available Leengate can reconfigure your butterfly valves exactly as required.
As well as butterfly valves, Leengate Valves also holds stock of a full range of Brandoni ball valves in cast and ductile iron, including table E flanged varieties & 3 way T and Y port options, with a variety of ball and o-ring materials to suit any application; swing check valves with NBR, Viton and PTFE seat options; back flow preventors and double regulating balancing valves in both brass and cast iron.
The latest addition to this already superior range, Leengate Valves will now be offering modulation differential pressure control valves to the market. These cast iron control valves are controllable between 0.2 and 1.6 bar and will be available in various sizes and options between 2 ˝˝ and 6˝.
Leengate Valves are highly experienced and exclusive suppliers of Brandoni valves in the UK and are happy to help with any queries you might have. For more information or to see the current Brandoni range, visit the below website.
Tel: +44(0) 1773 521555
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- BiS Valves
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves
- Leeds Valve at OTC, Houston An overview by Leeds Valve MD Steven Heap.
- Tomoe Appoints Distributor in Sweden