Webtec Welcomes New Manager of Custom Hydraulic Products
Webtec recognises that, for many customers, standard hydraulic products will only go so far in meeting their needs for their hydraulic application.
To meet this growing demand, Webtec has appointed Lance Palmer to the Webtec team as Business Development Manager for custom products. Following a successful career with IMI as Global Business Development Manager for the mining sector, where he was responsible for new markets and product development, Lance Palmer has joined Webtec to help with future growth and custom products.
Martin Cuthbert, Managing Director of Webtec, commented: "We recognise that many customers know Webtec for developing and selling hydraulic instrumentation products, and in some markets we are much less well-known for our hydraulic valves. Actually, if you look back over the last 52 years Webtec has always been involved in designing and manufacturing hydraulic valves, test equipment came later."
Martin Cuthbert continued: "The appointment of Lance is an important step for Webtec, as armed with his knowledge of the international fluid power, mining and construction machinery markets we can expand our capability to help many more companies with both their custom hydraulic measurement and hydraulic control needs."
Working together with customers, Webtec has the ability to research, design, develop and validate affordable customised products that will meet customers' needs in a way that a standard product never will.
Tel: +44(0)1480 397400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd