Engineering Asset Manager Appointed
Advanced Valve Solutions UK is delighted to announce the appointment of Alex Jackson as Engineering Asset Manager.
Alex has spent the past three year as part of the Trigas Maintenance Strategy Team, covering maintenance improvement at Cottam Development Centre and Killingholme, a 400MW CCGT Power Station. His role included implementing and embedding quality systems, and embedded engineering best practices within day to day activities as well as outage works. Alex also had oversight of the effective management of critical/ strategic spares.
In addition to developing maintenance strategies, Alex has practical experience of the day to day routines to keep the plant operational, carrying out plant checks to ensure the plant is in a ready/safe state, and the safe run up and run down of the unit both in combined cycle and open cycle.
If you would value a visit from Alex, either to discuss specific issues or to arrange a lunchtime question and answer session, then please contact the AVS office.
Advanced Valve Solutions are now an accredited contractor with ISNetworld
As an acknowledgement of the quality of our services Advanced Valve Solutions is delighted to announce that we are now an Accredited Grade A Member Contractor with ISNetworld.
ISNetworld is the global resource for helping connect qualified contractors and suppliers with hiring clients around the globe. By collecting and reviewing safety, insurance and regulatory information, ISNetworld streamlines the contractor qualification process for 500 Hiring Clients globally.
What is ISNetworld?
ISN provides an online contractor management database, ISNetworld, which is designed to meet internal and governmental record keeping and compliance requirements. ISN collects health and safety, procurement, quality and regulatory information. ISN's subject matter experts review and verify this information to assess the accuracy, relevance and timeliness of the data. Connecting Hiring Clients with safe, reliable and sustainable contractors and suppliers around the globe allows these organizations to use ISN as an integral part of their management systems. UK Hiring Clients that are members of ISNetworld include EDF, ENGIE and InterGen.
Tel: +44 (0)1270 586944
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd