Webtec Leads the Way with Custom Solutions and 7-Day Lead-Times
Webtec showcased its latest range of hydraulic components and hydraulic test equipment at Hannover Messe on 24-28 April 2017.
Products on display included the VFD range of three-port flow control valves designed to improve efficiency by up to 33%, thereby making hydraulic systems run cooler while also using less energy.
In addition, the company’s latest portable Digital Hydraulic Multimeter was also on display. Featuring ‘Quickcert™’, this iPhone™ App saves time by emailing a test certificate while in the field.
The Webtec team were on hand to discuss custom solution requirements. Offering a research, development, test and manufacture service a special solution can include many different components including sensors to reduce envelope side, assembly cost and time and or warranty claims.
Visitors to the stand were also able to learn more about the 180 and 280 series of aluminium and stainless steel zero-leak hydraulic rotary control valves which are available on the rapid 7-day service.
Tel: +44(0)1480 397400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- BiS Valves
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- China builds its first LNG plant…
- Weir Valves & Controls Blakeborough -X-Stream Varistage Trim at Keadby Power Station, UK
- Koso Kent Introl - What’s in a Name?