SGS Valve Engineering Services in Great Yarmouth
SGS has held a presence in Great Yarmouth for over 20 years delivering analytical and laboratory services to the Oil and Gas markets.
SGS is recognised as the global benchmark for quality and integrity with more than 90,000 employees and more than 2000 offices and laboratories around the globe. The core services offered by the company are; Inspection, Testing, Certification and Verification.
Maintenance and certification are an essential part of any quality assured and compliant system. SGS’ Valve Engineering Services ensure traceable refurbishment, certification and overhaul of valve needs giving a reliable service; and offer services on valves such as Pressure Relief, Control, Isolation and Regulating within our very own custom designed valve facilities utilising our local ASME certified valve engineers.
SGS excel in the delivery of pro-active and responsive on-site valve related working. We tailor our services to the customer’s needs by using either mobilised labour, mobile workshop facilities, on-site lapping and testing equipment, the customers facilities or combinations of these to achieve the timescales and service delivery our customers deserve. We also have the ability to certify valves onsite without removal utilising our VTIL (Valve Testing In- Line) system.
SGS United Kingdom Ltd. operates our own Quality System to ISO9001 and OHSAS18001 along with a Management Improvement Programme. By choosing SGS for your valve engineering and inspection requirements you are assured of the highest quality service needed by your business.
Tel: +44(0)1493 806806
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd