Introducing: Pegler & Louden
Pegler & Louden (P&L) combine an extensive portfolio of off-the shelf products and bespoke specification with a range of added benefits:
P&L are specialists in the selection of industrial valves, process valves, actuation and ancillary equipment.
A dedicated team of valve specialists, providing over 120 years of technical knowledge and product support, adept at providing innovative solutions for all customer's technical challenges.
Quality approved and traceable systems.
New and improved valve actuation packages built and tested through the Valve and Actuation Centre at Magna Park. With orders received by 4pm assembled, tested and dispatched overnight to UK site.
Complete technical quotations, utilising stock or outsourcing bespoke products from our partnerships with leading manufacturers
New and improved Actuation centre offering Pneumatic/Electric Actuated Packages.
Orders received by 4pm will be Assembled/Tested and dispatched overnight to UK site.
BSS Industrial are also a UK stockist and distributor for many companies, such as: Flowserve (Worcester/Norbro Valves and Actuators), Ari Armaturen, AVK Valves, Bailey Safety Valves, Crane Fluid Systems, Hattersley Valves, Nabic Valves, Pegler Yorkshire, Spirax Sarco, Westlock and Pneumatrol.
P&L recently attended the BVAA Regional Dinner & in February 2017. Michael Risden, Sales Office Supervisor attended the event on behalf of Pegler & Louden and promoted the BSS offering. Michael Risden said: The supplier networking was very well organised, we had some good discussions with over 10 suppliers, which had potential partner offerings.
For more information on BSS Industrial and their products, contact the team or visit their website.
Tel: +44(0) 8448 007721
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd