Curtiss-Wright New Appointment
Prior to joining Curtiss-Wright, Masullo was President and CEO of General Products Corporation (GPC) serving the automotive, medium and heavy duty truck transportation industry. He also served as Vice President, Operations for Dover Corporation, a leading supplier of lifting, pulling, rotating and load monitoring products servicing the towing, recovery, marine infrastructure and oil and gas markets.
Before joining Dover Corporation, Masullo was the General Manager, Relief Valves and Instrumentation for Tyco Valves and Controls. His primary responsibility at Tyco was to develop and implement business plans focused on meeting organic and acquisitive growth. Over his 20 years of relief valve experience with Crosby, Anderson Greenwood, and Varec, he held roles of increasing responsibility from product design and process engineering, to operations and general management in North America as well as in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, inclusive of global joint venture development and supply chain management.
Masullo holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering Design from the Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, Mass.
For more than seven decades, Farris Engineering has designed and produced a wide range of springloaded and pilot-operated pressure relief valves and is a recognized leader in the hydrocarbon processing, refinery, petrochemical, natural gas production and transmission, pharmaceutical, and general processing industries worldwide. A pioneer in the field, Farris Engineering created many products that remain industry standards.
Tel: +44(0)1536 425980
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd