ERIKS to Launch Industry 4.0 Whitepaper
With this year’s Maintec focussing on industry 4.0, leading industrial service partner, ERIKS, will be exhibiting and launching its white paper investigating the current understanding of the concept across the manufacturing sector.
The exhibition, taking place on the 21st-23rd March at the NEC Birmingham, will feature a variety of seminars and programmes themed around the future of maintenance engineering. ERIKS’ whitepaper fits perfectly into this theme by assessing the role of data, collaboration and security in everyday tasks and the potential of industry 4.0 to increase efficiencies and optimise maintenance tasks.
Alongside this, ERIKS will also be debuting its new smart condition monitoring and Process Control system, e-Connect, for improved insight of equipment performance. The new system aims to help maintenance teams in the manufacturing industry to keep track of the ever-growing and advancing range of technology and equipment they manage every day in production machinery and control systems.
Mike Ferris, Sales & Product Director at ERIKS, comments: “Maintec is a key event in our calendar and we are excited to be attending again this year, particularly with the launch of our industry 4.0 whitepaper and our partnering condition based monitoring system.
“ERIKS offer a broad range of products and lifetime services to help the maintenance engineering and asset management community save time and money. Reliability and productivity are key to the efficient running of any manufacturing facility and we hope that with the introduction of our e-Connect system, we can help maintenance teams to further minimise downtime and repair costs and improve uptime and operational efficiency.”
For more information on ERIKS UK, please visit the company website.
Tel: +44(0)1925 883950
Fax: +44(0)1925 830843
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 41
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd