Severn Glocon Group partners with Amar Foundation
To further extend that footprint, and improve the very difficult conditions in which its employees live, Severn Glocon Group has partnered with the Amar Foundation to commit resources and funds to their charitable activities.
Amar Foundation, which was founded 25 years ago, by Baroness Emma Nicholson, provides medical, and social support to Women and Young people across Iraq. At Severn’s request, it will focus on projects that will directly help the communities which surround their premises in Kor Al Zubair.
At the signing of this 5 year agreement, at the BVAA’s recent Spring Conference, Colin Findlay Divisional MD praised Amar for the work that they do, and made the commitment to financially support projects that help young people gain the basic skills that will enable them become engineers in the future, “Our commitment in Iraq is long term and this support for the work of Amar gives back to the communities in which we work.”
Tel: +44 (0)845 223 2040
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition
- Russian production of valves and accessories in 2008 -Figures and facts, analytical review