New Course - Casting Design for Valves
The course will cover basic casting design principles, the building blocks to producing a good valve casting and how to improve product quality and recognise casting defects.
The course provides design engineers, production, specification and procurement professionals with an in-depth understanding of the opportunities and constraints of a variety of casting processes. This will enable businesses to manufacture or source cast valve products to the most effective design.
Who should attend
The course is particularly suited to practising designers and procurement professionals, or methods engineers looking to gain or improve their depth of knowledge in producing valve designs suitable to be cast.
When & Where
To be held on Wednesday, 20th September 2017 at the AMRC facility in Rotherham, the day will also incorporate a 2 hour lunchtime visit to Casting Technology International (CTI). £330+vat.
Contact BVAA on Tel: 01295 221270 or email email@example.com
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Seals Meeting
- Repair Meeting
- BVAA’s Desktop Exhibition at MW Kellogg
- Dave Martin Honoured
- Valve Training Courses: Discount For BVAA Members
- BOOKING FORM: BVAA Training Courses
- Flowserve Nuclear Success
- Hardide Coatings develops new coating for titanium
- New Product Announcements Application Stories Company Profiles Industry News: British Valve & Actuator Association
- Spring Training Week