Colson X-Cel Ltd awarded BP order
Colson X-Cel Ltd has recently been awarded a further order for 22 of our DPX series DP flow measurement systems for another BP global project.
• Impulse Line damage.
• Plugging, Freezing or Blocking of Impulse lines. Vibration
• Connection Failure of Orifice Nipples
• Constant maintenance to limit Fugitive Emissions and maintain integrity.
• Errors in readings due to unequal impulse lines.
Over the years two main design concepts have been developed for the installation of instrumentation on to a process line, Remote and Direct. The DPX direct system utilises two inline DBB PX series manifolds assembled with an orifice plate and close coupled with a three valve direct manifold and transmitter for process flow measurement.
Colson X-Cel has also taken this a stage further by incorporating a fiscal bridge assembly and close coupled DP transmitters to achieve a compact design solution to dynamic mass flow measurement.
The PX series was developed in response to calls from Piping and Instrumentation engineers to remove the problems with traditional dead leg type installations by incorporating the DBB and Thermowell in one compact system and fitting in-line.
Tel: +44 (0) 1422 377999
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Emerson adds stainless steel transmitter housing to its Vortex flowmeter family
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile