Rotork extends established range of manual bevel valve gearboxes
The single ratio HOB3 design extends the scope of the range for the operation of smaller valves, such as 100 mm to 300 mm (4˝ to 12˝) gate valves. F10 to F16 baseplate options with stem diameter acceptance up to 40 mm offer maximium flexibility for valve adaptation.
Manufactured with a cast iron gearcase, ductile iron baseplate, protected steel input shaft and fasteners, the HOB3 has been life- tested to ensure that maximum performance, reliability and quality is consistently maintained. The totally enclosed, maintenance-free gearing is grease filled for life and environmentally sealed to IP67.
The HOB3 maximum torque output is 315 Nm, with 75 kN maximum thrust. The standard ambient operating temperature range is -40 to +120°C, with high and low temperature options available. Further options include increasing the IP67 watertight enclosure to IP68, padlockable input, local position indicator, cover tubes, special coatings for aggressive environments and a firesafe trim conforming to ISO 10497.
The HOB3 is available with a complete range of mounting brackets, extension shafts, pedestals and accessories to suit any valve application, whilst the Rotork worldwide network of offices and representatives provides a local source for sales, service and support for all Rotork Gears products.
Tel: +44 (0) 1623 440 211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Emerson’s Valve Automation Division
- Rotork’s Golden Celebration
- AUMA secures major water project
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- New director will build on power station success story at Exeeco
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- Attention to Detail and Communication is the Key to Successful Valve Actuation: Peter Everett, CEO of H.S. Pipequipment comments on valve actuation