Rotork awarded Doha Metro ventilation actuation contract
Rotork has won the contract to supply 2,500 ROM electric valve actuators for tunnel ventilation dampers on the new Doha Metro.
Currently under construction, the Doha Metro is a rapid transit system in the capital city of Qatar that is scheduled to be operational by the end of 2019. It will have four lines running mainly underground with an approximate overall length of 300 km and 100 stations. Numerous dampers installed along the lines will provide important ventilation duties, including vital safety functions in the event of an underground fire.
Tel: +44 (0) 113 256 7922
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Hydraulic actuators for South Atlantic floating production vessel
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- Emersonís Valve Automation Division
- Rotorkís Golden Celebration
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- AUMA secures major water project
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants
- Rotork aids Regeneration: Rotork actuators at the centre of successful UK environmental regeneration