Pneumatrol Limited & Flowserve Agree Global Supply Agreement
Flowserve, a leading provider of flow control products and services for the global infrastructure markets, is now authorized to utilize the full range of Pneumatrol products with Flowserve branding.
The new valves and coil ranges from Pneumatrol feature safe area, explosion-proof and flame-proof products global customers have come to expect, including Ex nA, Ex mb, Ex db mb and Ex ia, NEMA 4, NEMA 4, 4X, 7C, 7D & 9 applications, all available with various international approvals.
Richard Over Business Development Manager of Pneumatrol commented, “This is a great achievement for Pneumatrol. We are very proud to be in partnership with a company that has the global reach and respected reputation of Flowserve, and we look forward to a long partnership.”
Tel: +44 (0) 1254 872 277
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd