Gall Thomson launches neutral buoyancy float for marine breakaway couplings
Gall Thomson, world leader in the application, design & supply of Marine Breakaway Couplings (MBCs) has introduced a neutral buoyancy float for MBCs.
UltraFloat is the most advanced and operationally efficient float on the market. Shaped to reduce drag it also provides a simple secure attachment and features four inspection windows to assist inspection of the MBC split line.
UltraFloat will provide increased operational efficiency in all Marine Breakaway Coupling applications whether they be SPM, FSO, FPSO, FSU or in other offshore oil terminal production and bunker floating hose strings.
Gall Thomson is the global leader in the design, manufacture and application of anti-pollution and safety Marine Breakaway Couplings. These provide a safe parting point in marine hose transfer systems, automatically shutting off product flow and preventing system damage if there is an extreme pressure surge or excessive tensile load on the hose string. These are engineered solutions that minimise the risk of spill and protect against operational downtime, workforce injury and damage to assets, reputation and the environment.
Further information on the new UltraFloat for MBCs is available from Gall Thomson.
Tel: +44 (0) 1493 857 936
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Stewarts - Swivemas® Close Couple System
- Emission Possible - Truflo Marine Invest in Positive Material Identification
- TWM – The verdict is unanimous
- Total Carbide’s Tungsten Carbide Crush Rolls
- Emerson introduces FIELDVUE™
- Hardide Coatings Sales Team Strengthened
- TCUK - Titanium Castings for Valves and Pumps
- Maher’s Commitment to Quality
- James Walker sets Benchmark
- Gee is for Graphite!: Company Profile