Curtiss Wright join forces with Heap & Partners for the UK Market
Heap & Partners are very pleased to announce they have signed as UK distributor for the Curtiss- Wright valves group.
The agreement recently signed covers Farris pressure relief valves, Solent & Pratt triple offset valves, plus the German valve ranges from Phonix, Strack and Daume all fitting perfectly with the technical expertise and valve experience of Heap & Partners and their served markets of Power Generation, Nuclear, Chemical & Processing, Oil & Gas Production and Refining.
This signing extends the range of market leading products that Heap & Partners offer across the UK and will see Heaps investing heavily to support their products and Customers going forward.
David Millar (Heaps Managing Director) said “This important agreement fits in with our current five-year plan of continuing our organic growth. We have seen turnover increase over the last two years and the addition of the Curtiss-Wright range will set us on track for yet more growth.”
Just as Heap & Partners has an impressive engineering heritage and celebrated their 150th anniversary last year with a visit from the Princess Royal, Curtiss-Wright has a fascinating aeronautical background. The Wright in Curtiss-Wright comes from the Wright brothers (of first flight fame) and their arch rival Mr Glenn Curtiss the father of naval aviation. Both companies had fought each other till the American Government forced them to merge arguing, correctly, that they would do more for US aviation together than apart. Today Curtiss-Wright is a highly diversified conglomerate.
Tel: +44 (0) 151 488 7222
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Delivering more than just valves
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme