Industry expert spearheads Bonomi push into oil & gas sector
Ian Bass will head up a newly formed division of the leading process valve and actuator supplier, which will be dedicated to expanding sales of its Valpres ball valve range across the UK, Scandinavia, Poland and other areas of Europe.
Ian went straight from school into a power station apprenticeship, spending several years developing a solid grounding in engineering before moving into sales, which has given him a wealth of knowledge and experience to bring to his new role.
He comments: “I’m looking forward to spearheading Bonomi’s drive into what for them is a fledgling market, offering huge sales opportunities for the Valpres range.”
Bonomi UK’s sales director Jason Hill comments: “Ian’s credentials in the market make him the ideal choice for this exciting new role and he will be able to put his knowledge to very good use advising potential customers on solutions, whilst spreading the word about our products’ impressive capabilities.”
Based in Harrogate; for whom he once played semi-professional cricket, Ian spends his free time walking and playing golf.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 42
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd