Approvals of sealing solutions on industrial valves
Whether certifying its customers’ equipment or its own products trust must be ensured.
Equipment approval by Groupe Latty for its customers, whether users or manufacturers is performed within our own test and measurement laboratory in France, with independent verification if required.
Our testing area is over 500 m˛, and can accommodate large and small valves alike. Approvals can thus be carried out up to ISO 15848-1 (control valves, on-off valves, in dimensions 1″ to 10″ and pressure classes of 150 to 2500 lbs).
The work of our R&D department focuses on the research of any type of seal that withstands significant pressure and temperature variations, reducing friction, reducing fugitive emissions, developing solutions to meet the latest applicable requirements, standards and directives and safety of persons and goods.
Our laboratory provides more than 15 test cells equipped with precision measuring instrument with pressure: vacuum to 650 bars, temperature: -200°C to 650°C, several helium mass spectrometers to measure leaks and 5,500 kN press for flat gasket qualification tests under extreme conditions.
The advantages are approvals delivered by certified bodies in collaboration with sealing experts. Energy savings resulting in the selection of sealing solutions adapted to your specifications: reduced friction coefficient, eliminated corrosion, suitability for contact with food, etc. and adapted sealing training.
To date, we have obtained over 100 test reports confirming the approvals (available on request).
Tel: 01777 708 836
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Precision Polymer Engineering: Introducing PPE
- Major Order for Fisher
- Definitive guide published for rotary sealing applications
- PPE LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION LEAD-FREE, STEAM RESISTANT SEALS
- Flowserve Launches ValveSight
- No application too severe for KKI by David Lamb, Sales Director
- Emerson Unveils New 3-way Valve to Improve Temperature Control
- Flowserve Worcester Coated Valves Excel In Fishing Application
- Rotork’s new CVA, mounted to a Metso valve
- ISO Standards