New appointment at PPE
Stefano Arrigoni, NEW Head of Research & Development, IDEX Sealing Solutions
Stefano gained his degree in Chemical Engineering from the Politecnico di Milano in 1995. His education was followed by senior managerial positions at Solvay, a world leader in high performance polymers.
Involved with innovating elastomeric materials for over 20 years, Stefano has been instrumental in the development and market implementation of key industry technologies, including highly fluorinated elastomer materials.
Stefano commented “I look forward to ensuring that IDEX Sealing Solutions stays at the forefront of elastomer sealing technology. I am happy to be joining the IDEX team and look forward to getting started.”
Stefano will be based at Novotema in Villongo, Italy, where his responsibilities involve the coordination of Materials Development and NPD functions at all IDEX Sealing Solutions sites.
Stefano’s appointment is part of a strategy to deliver on a series of major growth opportunities for IDEX Sealing Solutions in the coming years.
Tel: 01254 295 400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award