Bonomi Extends Valpres Range
Bonomi has expanded its Valpres ball valve range with the introduction of API 608 Floating Ball Valves
API 608 is a standard which adds requirements to the standard set by ASME B16.34, thereby offering a product that meets the requirements of the petrochemical, power, oil and gas and water treatment markets.
The API 608 range incorporates a number of useful features including increased thickness and oversized driving train. These characteristics, together with construction from high performance materials, make these valves ideal for severe and demanding environments and particularly reliable in actuation applications.
With fire safe design’s meeting API 607, ISO 10497 and API 6FA standards, the range is available with various extensions including extended stem, extended bonnet for high temperatures and extended bonnet for low temperatures, whilst also offering soft and metal seats. RPTFE seats and FKM seals are fitted as standard. Optional features include on-off/modulating and a comprehensive range of additional seat and seal material options.
Available in a wide range of sizes from ˝″ to 6″ Class 150 and ˝″ to 4″ Class 300 and 600, reduced bore is also an option in sizes of 2″ or above. Side entry constructed, with a two-piece bolted body, the ball valves operate in a temperature range of -196°C to 420°C. A352 LCB/A351 CF8M models are ex-stock with a wide range of additional materials also available, made to order, including nickel alloy, low alloy CS, titanium and various stainless steels.
Tel: 024 7635 4535
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- BiS Valves
- Heaps supply Ball Valves to ASME III + Seismic Qualification
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Flowserve Delivers Valve Solutions: Complete controls assembly for Imerys tube presses
- Bifold Innovate!
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Schuck Group awarded Holford contract