Ashcroft Instruments designs, manufactures and supplies electronic and mechanical instrumentation for pressure and temperature measurement, monitoring, and control, and has a network of manufacturing facilities and sales offices worldwide. We offer pressure gauges, including process, industrial, commercial, test, digital, differential, and sanitary gauges; switches, such as pressure, differential, and temperature switches; transducers and transmitters, pneumatic transmitters, and panel meters; and temperature instruments, such as bimetals, gas actuated thermometers, RTDs, and thermocouples.
We also offer test instruments, including calibrators, test gauges, hand pumps and controllers, and hydraulic testers; diaphragm seals, such as threaded seals, isolation rings, flanged seals, high displacement low pressure applications, in-line seals, all-welded seals, and sanitary assemblies; thermowells, including threaded, flanged, socket weld, van stone, weld-in, and sanitary thermowells; and accessories.
Our company’s products are used in process industries, including oil and gas, water and wastewater, chemical, pulp and paper, power, and metals and minerals; industrial markets, such as HVAC/R, industrial equipment manufacturing, process equipment manufacturing, and vehicles; and life, food, and medical services applications, including medical health and safety, food and beverage, pharmaceutical and biotech, and hospitals and medical research. We offer products through a network of distributors and sales offices worldwide.
To learn more about Ashcroft and our scope of supply contact the Ashcroft UK team, or visit the website.
Tel: +44 (0)1223 395 500
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd