Thank you! Karl Jenkins
Goodwin International Ltd would like to thank Karl Jenkins for 34 years of loyal and committed service.
Although Karl has officially retired he will still continue to work for Goodwin on a part time basis and help in the business development process for its recently introduced range of Axial Isolation and Axial Control Valves. When not in work, he is most likely to be found on the golf course trying to work on his handicap!
Tel: 01782 654 000
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd