New appointment at PPE
Lindsey Smithson, New Operations Manager, Precision Polymer Engineering
Lindsey is an experienced engineer with a degree in Engineering Science and Industrial Management from Liverpool University. She joins PPE with a wealth of management experience accrued at Alstom UK and a succession of aerospace and automotive managerial positions across the North West.
As an ambassador for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) for young people, Lindsey is keen to align her new role at PPE with her clear passion for people development.
“I’m looking forward to the new challenges and opportunities which lie ahead for PPE and IDEX Sealing Solutions,” commented Lindsey. “Working with a team of such talented and determined individuals, I am confident we can continue growing together as a business and reaching our full potential.”
Lindsey will be based at PPE’s Blackburn facility, where her responsibilities will include the management of the facility’s Planning, Manufacturing, Engineering and Procurement functions.
Lindsey’s appointment reflects the continued growth and ambition of PPE and IDEX Sealing Solutions.
Tel: 01254 295 400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- BEL Valves appoints new Sales & Marketing Director
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves expand into Australian Oil & Gas market
- APPOINTMENTS: BEL Valves appoints a new Area Sales Manager for Scotland (Aberdeen)
- APPOINTMENTS: Surface engineering technology company, Hardide Coatings Limited, has appointed Nick King as business development manager for UK and Europe.
- Weir Valves & Controls UKExpands sales and marketing team
- Appointment of Chief Executive Officer
- Emerson appoints Stuart Young
- Rotork appoints new Sales Manager for Network Systems