Mokveld First To Receive FSM Certificate
In order to obtain the Functional Safety Management certificate Mokveld followed the IEC 61508 chapter 6 and IEC 61511 chapter 5. Mokveld will be audited periodically to maintain this high safety level. During the last couple of years Mokveld already invested heavily in formal training of its staff, today employing more than 30 Certified Functional Safety Engineers. On top of this proof of the knowledge level and capabilities of its staff the Functional Safety Management certificate confirms that Mokveld also has the organisation structure and procedures in place to design, manufacture, integrate, test, inspect and service mission critical safety systems in a controlled manner.
With its head office in Gouda, The Netherlands, Mokveld has over 60 years of experience in designing and manufacturing valve systems for demanding severe service control and safety applications. Mokveld has been the market leader for High Integrity Pressure Protection Systems (HIPPS) for decades. In addition to the continued focus on the safety performance of the products, now also the safety performance of the organisation behind it is third party certified.
Tel: 01285 700 719
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Rotork IQPro electric valve actuators with the SIL (Safety Integrity Level) option
- Certification for Russia - Meeting the standards SGS UK Can Help
- ISO 14000 & FDA APPROVALS FOR HARDIDE
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme