A New Revolution In Portable Is Here!
Over 50 years ago, CLIMAX pioneered the portable machine tool industry, with state-of-the-art tools that solve the world’s toughest machining challenges.
In 2013, CLIMAX acquired CALDER Testers, and now CLIMAX | CALDER has brought portable to the valve testing industry. The new CALDER TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ can efficiently perform a wide variety of pressure tests and can be easily transported for use on job sites.
The TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ is portable, easy to use and provides numerous benefits:
• Compact size allows for transport and use in the bed of a pickup truck. Optional stands available for off truck use.
• Clamp fixture and console paired in one frame keeps everything you need together during transport or on the job site.
• Heavy-duty vibration isolating frame and console walls are equipped with air bags to protect the machine from vibration during transport.
• Test control panel location provides a splash shield between the operator and the clamp table.
• Intuitive control panel layout makes performing a test procedure efficient and easy on the operator.
• Consoles at working height when on the back of a pick-up bed or on the optional stands.
• Viewing window allows observation of the valve during the testing process.
• Patent Pending Safety Interlock system with interlocking control valves that will not release the clamp pressure until the test pressure drain valve is opened and internal test pressure is released.
We live in a world with valves and those valves need to be repaired and tested. The CALDER TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ now gives valve repair shops and technicians the opportunity to take their shop on the road. With superior quality, safety, durability, and performance, owning a CALDER TURN-AROUND-TESTER™ is by far the most flexible and cost-effective way to manage your valve testing program, reduce your total cost of ownership and maximize your return on investment over the life of the test system. End-to-end solutions - from products, consulting, custom design, training, start-up, after-sale service, spare parts, repair, and rentals - allow CLIMAX l CALDER to deliver unmatched value in our industry, world-wide.
For more information, visit www.climaxportable.com.
Tel: 0161 406 1720
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- TYCO ACQUIRE KINGS: TYCO FLOW CONTROL STRENGTHENS ITS UK SERVICE CAPABILITY
- Repair Code of Practice
- Emerson’s AMS® Suite Enables Solvay to Increase Maintenance Productivity by up to 15 per cent
- Provalve Approved Repairer of Fisher Products: New three year agreement for UK valve service provider
- OEMs Have Important Role in Valve Repair
- Poor Repairs are Putting Plant & Lives at Risk
- Do you have views on valve repair?
- BKW LAUNCH VALVE PERFORMANCE MONITORING & DIAGNOSTIC FLOW RIG
- Comid Valve Services - A New Look...A New Logo...A New Era…
- BVAA Welcomes Greg Johnson