Advanced Valve Solutions (UK) Ltd Announce HP and IP Workshop/Seminar
Advanced Valve Solutions (UK) Ltd has been instrumental in the provision of reliable and robust valves into Power Stations across Europe. Their approach to business, they claim, is one of consultation and innovation. Solutions offered is a custom ‘fit for purpose’ one that ensured increased product/process life cycle and significant improvements in plant efficiency. In many cases the increased efficiency has saved many hundreds of thousands of pounds per year.
Lunch and refreshments are free of charge.
if you need any more information please contact our UK office in Crewe and ask for Sadie Beavis. Call 01270 586944 or e-mail Sadie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tel: 01270 586 944
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- KEYSTONE VALVES OFFER A COOL SOLUTION AT CHILL FACTORe
- KKI to tap into velocity control market in 2008
- Faster Refuelling of Compressed Natural Gas
- NEW Keystone BREWSEAL SEAT FOR HYGIENIC VALVES
- Leeds Valve joins the Flow Group
- New Hygienic Non-return Valve From Tyco
- Metso’s revolutionary new control valve
- Unique New Ribbed Disc Design from Tomoe: - Improves Flow Rates of 700 series valves
- Leeds Valve at OTC, Houston An overview by Leeds Valve MD Steven Heap.
- The Bestobell Cryogenic Gate Valve