Seetru Liquid Level Gauges
Seetru Liquid Level Gauges are widely recognised for their accuracy, quality, reliability, low cost, low life-cycle cost & durability.
Seetru liquid level gauges are primarily of two types, sight gauges and magnetic float by-pass gauges. Many of the gauges are direct reading though most have optional electronic remote reading systems and computer interfaces. The range includes the Quickmount, Seemag and CPI gauges for industrial and chemical applications and the Seeflex and Seemag for marine applications.
Our range of gauges offer versatile solutions to meet a wide range of applications, with options in Brass, Stainless Steel or Polypropylene construction with a range of Elastomer and P.T.F.E seals to meet your requirement needs.
Seetru liquid level gauges carry many internationally recognised approvals and are supplied worldwide. The G35 (Seemag) & G31 (Seeflex) models have been approved by SOLAS for use with flammable liquids.
The company’s substantial design and development department enables Seetru to provide extensive bespoke design, advisory and manufacturing services to develop or adapt individual products for new applications.
Tel: 0117 927 9204
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL
- Kent Introl Re-brand Unveiled
- Apollo Valves - Five Year Warranty
- New Flowserve Publication Helps Customers Eliminate Control Valve Cavitation