ValvTechnologies, Inc. Names Cliff Horsburgh Regional Director of Asia Pacific
Based in Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia, Horsburgh will have senior management responsibility for leading sales growth in the Asia Pacific region. With more than 30 years’ experience in the valve and pump industry, he brings extensive global business management and sales experience to the company.
A native of Scotland, Horsburgh spent most of his career with the Weir Group, most recently as General Manager for South East Asia for the Weir Power and Industrial, and held international sales and general management responsibilities for Africa, the Middle East and Europe in earlier roles at Weir. He also worked for SPP Pumps in Southeast Asia.
“Cliff’s expansive industry experience, together with his strong leadership skills and customer-focus, makes him an excellent fit,” said ValvTechnologies’ President Kevin Hunt. “We welcome him to our international management team and look forward to his sales leadership in this critically important growth region for our business.”
Tel: 01642 882 211
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Appointments - UK manufacturer Midland-ACS continues to invest in its people
- Safety Engineering Company Smith Flow Control has promoted Mike Fynes to Sales and Marketing Director
- New Technology for Non-Contact Position Sensing
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia
- Award Winning IPL