Customer Service Developments at AUMA UK
To further support customers, AUMA UK have also appointed two new members of the UK external sales team.
A remodelling of key areas in AUMA’s Clevedon Head Office has added new office space to bring service management and customer services staff together. AUMA UK now offers customer service office hours of 8am-5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am-4pm Friday, with 24/7 on-call facilities for key account and framework customers. Sara Thompson, Sales Office Supervisor, said ‘We have instant access to expert knowledge so we can respond to queries straight away. We have also implemented the global AUMA Proposal Manager system, so quotations are easy to generate and check. We aim to have a response to every sales enquiry, no matter how complex, within 2 days of receipt.’
AUMA have also established a dedicated Training Academy, a demonstration, training and meeting area, where customers, staff and other partners will have the opportunity to visit and explore in detail the opportunities presented by AUMA’s range of actuators. With permanent installations of the AUMA actuators range, audio visual equipment and break-out/meeting rooms, individuals and teams will have the facilities to learn with the support of the AUMA technical team. AUMA will use the facility to coach operators within the AUMA ACE maintenance partner programme, and to demonstrate the range of features of the AUMA range.
On the personnel front, AUMA have recruited two new members to the UK sales team. Looking after north and central England from a base in West Yorkshire is Kevin Deutsch, who has a wealth of experience, previously working for Weir Valves & Controls and Busch (UK), and Bernard Horsfield, who will manage the South of England. Bernard has more than 30 years of engineering experience, notably with Oil and Gas specialists Ascendant Technologies, where he supplied actuated valve equipment throughout the UK, Middle East and Scandinavia.
Tel: 01275 871 141
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Shipham Valves make significant investment to machining and pressure test facilities
- Blackhall Engineer Wins Award
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- Rotork Intelligent valve actuation for solar power plants
- Rotork aids Regeneration: Rotork actuators at the centre of successful UK environmental regeneration
- Emerson Successfully Completes First Point Assessment (FPAL)
- Emerson Wins Contract with Golar LNG
- Truflo Marine attends Laying Ceremony for 4th Astute Class Submarine
- Safety Systems Looks to Asia