ATI Introduces Electro-Hydraulic Control System
Direct mount system for use with linear and quarter-turn hydraulic actuators
The EHCS consists of a power module and a control module. The power module includes an electrical motor, a single-direction hydraulic pump with reservoir, a valve manifold, and a power supply for control components. The 24 VDC electrical control system includes a pump pressure switch, open/off/close and auto/manual selector switch and limit switch relays. Standard electro-hydraulic control systems operate at 2800 psi allowing for operation of any actuator with a minimum supply pressure up to 2500 psi.
The EHCS includes a number of modular options. The control module can include a PLC with valve positioner and sensors for condition monitoring, allowing the user to run Partial Stroke Testing or to gather stroke data during normal operation without scheduling a PST. The EHCS power module is available with a 24 VDC motor, making the system fit-for-purpose in remote solar applications without the additional expense of AC power inverters. If no solar power bank exists on site then the EHCS can be easily fitted with solar panels and batteries. The EHCS power module can also be included with an accumulator as required to meet speed and or power storage requirements.
The ATI electro-hydraulic control system is fully described in a full color brochure. The literature is available in the knowledge center on the ATI website, www.atiactuators.com.
ATI is an integrated manufacturer of valve automation solutions, customized for specific client requirements. The company’s Gevalco® engineered products are prominent on major pipeline systems and on more than one-half of the world’s refining operations. ATI products include linear actuators for rising stem valves, quarter-turn hydraulic and gas-over-oil actuators, multi-turn direct gas actuators, power systems, and cutting-edge controls.
Tel: +44 (0) 161 242 1309
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 43
- Faster Refuelling of Compressed Natural Gas
- Flooding proves the watertight case for Rotork Actuators
- Visibility For Switching Applications With New Neles Switchguard
- Flowserve First Valve Manufacturer To Achieve Testing Laboratory Accreditation
- Major pipeline contract for Rotork heavy duty electro-hydraulic valve actuators
- Midland-ACS develops remote actuated valves to withstand the extreme environments of new BTC pipeline
- Midland-ACS products gain GOST approval
- An Introduction to Networks Control systems for valve actuators
- China builds its first LNG plant…
- The fuel of the future - Coal?