Webtec Announces New Distribution Partners to Expand Focus on China
Webtec’s Managing Director announced new distribution agreements at a technical conference in China
The first of the new signings is Weihei HHH Mech & Elec Cooperation Group. Based in Shandong, the company specialises in power transmission and electric hydraulic control and provides research and design, testing and technical training services to its customers.
The second distribution partner announced is LoneKing, who are located in Shanghai. Again, the company was chosen for its expertise in the design, manufacture and service of hydraulic systems.
China offers exciting opportunities for Webtec and building a strong base for distribution to support Webtec’s own team will enable the company to focus on core markets and expanding sales in this region.
Both of the new distributors were selected for their synergistic business models to Webtec and established business in the construction, agricultural, forestry, industrial and metallurgical markets.
Commenting on the new distribution agreements Huimin Zhang, Market Development Director, Webtec HK, commented, “We are very pleased to have signed distributor agreements with both Weihei HHH and LoneKing as we see a very good match between their hydraulic system design expertise and the hydraulic measurement and controls products and custom solutions that Webtec offers. These partnerships will allow Webtec to help improve the productivity of off-road mobile machinery for manufacturers throughout China.”
Tel: 01480 397 400
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- Truflo Marine retain IIP Accreditation
- PPE ExpandsPPE Completes Research, Manufacturing and Training Facilities Expansion
- New Technology for Non-Contact Position Sensing
- AUMA become BVAA Members
- AUMA Actuators Ltd: Leading modular actuation technology for over 40 years
- AUMA - British Energy extends actuator agreement
- AUMA achieves second United Utilities award
- Anglian Water adoptspioneering AUMA training programme
- Ron Hague - Valve & Actuator Specialists: A company overview from new BVAA member Ron Hague Ltd
- Rotork successfully defends intellectual property rights in China: Autork guilty of copying and unfair competition