Having Trouble Finding Valves For Refrigeration?
Seetru Limited offer a range of market solutions
The valves are compact and designed with bonded sealing technology and the highest possible sealing performance to comply with most stringent environmental standards. Each valve is leak tested to better than 10-5 mbar litres/sec on Helium. This is equivalent to a leakage rate of less than 1oz in ten years. Suitable for operating temperature in the range -30 °C to +200 °C. View our range of Safety valves for refrigerant applications: www.seetru.com/products/valves/refrigeration
Seetru Change-Over Valves - Used if a plant shutdown is impossible or undesirable, change-over valves allow for switching between parallel safety valves without interrupting operation. Maintenance work can then be carried out on each safety valve in turn. Available with a wide range of elastomers as standard, other seals are available on request. Flanged inlet connections are also available on request. For more info please contact Seetru.
Liquid Level Contents Gauges - We have the following Liquid Level Contents Gauges for the Refrigerant Industry:
• G33 Reflex - Heavy Duty Reflex Gauge
• G35 Seemag - Magnetic Gauge.
We are able to supply our Refrigeration gauges with brass, mild steel or stainless steel end units with either P.T.F.E. or elastomer seals to suit the refrigerant.
Seetru liquid level gauges are primarily of two types, sight gauges and magnetic float by-pass gauges. Many of the gauges are direct reading though most have optional electronic remote reading systems and computer interfaces.
Tel: +44 (0) 117 930 6100
Published in Valve User Magazine Issue 44
- BiS Valves
- Sizing safety valves for supercritical steam boilers
- ‘VALVE USERS’ - BEWARE IMITATION PRODUCTS!
- Crane announces new market focused organization
- KKI - STATOIL Frame Agreements
- VALVE USERS - BEWARE BOGUS AGENTS!
- Providing a Growing Industry...with a Comprehensive Solution
- Single Source HIPPS from BEL Valves and Hima-Sella
- Rotork valve actuators specified for southwest China’s first major refinery
- BEL Valves: ‘One Stop Shop’ suppliers take pain out of specifying and certifying HIPPS